Essential Content Marketing Services | Frog Transformation
Basic Content Marketing Services | Frog Transformation
Content marketing is a strategic marketing approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly defined audience — and, ultimately, to drive profitable customer action.
TDM's Basic Content Marketing services provide your company with the creation, optimizing, posting and reporting of SEO rich content pieces for your email followers, social media assets, and clickable enticing landing pages.
This is a great subscription for those who want a more robust content-driven marketing strategy and not just Social Media Marketing and Content Creation for newsletters or blogs and don't have the budget for a full online presence subscription.
Our Basic Content Marketing package includes the following:
- Your own personal portal to review content calendar and performance
- Weekly original email and Blog Content (4 original pieces a month)
- Monthly Calendar to review past, present, and future campaigns to prepare your staff or simply to be able to adjust on the fly
- Automated Emails, social posts to Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn. (3 per week for each asset)
- Set up, Build out, and Management of your social assets, blog, and email marketing accounts.
- Fully optimized content to increase search visibility and ranking
- Includes PPC management of your PPC accounts on Social Media
Content marketing is good for your bottom line — and your customers
Specifically, there are three key reasons — and benefits — for enterprises that use content marketing:
- Increased sales
- Cost savings
- Better customers who have more loyalty
Marketing is impossible without great content
Regardless of what type of marketing tactics you use, content marketing should be part of your process, not something separate. Quality content is part of all forms of marketing:
- Social media marketing: Content marketing strategy comes before your social media strategy.
- SEO: Search engines reward businesses that publish quality, consistent content.
- PR: Successful PR strategies address issues readers care about, not their business.
- PPC: For PPC to work, you need great content behind it.
- Inbound marketing: Content is key to driving inbound traffic and leads.
- Content strategy: Content strategy is part of most content marketing strategies.